Work In Canada

In most cases in order to work in Canada a foreign national needs to obtain a work permit which can be” Open” or “Closed” depending on the situation. With a closed work permit a candidate can work for a specific employer and there can be more conditions enforced as well while an open work permit allows the candidate to work for any employer and any job.

Usually a foreign national also needs a pre-arranged job offer(LMIA approved or LMIA exempt,depending on the situation) to apply for a work permit.If the candidate wishes to accompany his/her spouse in Canada he may also consider applying for spousal-open work permits.

Please visit the following pages to know more about various streams or CONTACT US to find out if you qualify to apply for a work permit.

Temporary Foreign Worker ProgramOpen Work PermitsInternational Mobility ProgramGlobal Skills Strategy
Your Immigration Journey Starts Here
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Our mission is to simplify the Canadian immigration process for you.
Yash Sharma
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant.
(+1) 647-530-0426
9, Doris Pawley Crescent, Caledon, Ontario - L7C 4E7
Member # R534521
Verify Status with ICCRC
Copyright © 2020 Mars immigration Inc. All rights reserved.
menu-circle linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram